Monday, October 02, 2006

Oh, Put Your Hammers Away!

I'm feeling hammered from all sides on the issue of Mr. Match, who swept me off my feet.

On the other hand, I didn't hear from him at all on Sunday, and find that rather odd.

But I'm too busy to worry about it, and I guess that's a good thing.

The Lemonade Tycoon came over for coffee yesterday. He's just returned from his summer in the Pacific Northwest. This is the first time I've seen him since around June 4th. He wanted to visit me in my new house and see how I had "shoe-horned" (his words, not mine) everything in.

It was interesting to see him. I felt nothing. And it wasn't because of Mr. Match that I felt nothing. It had to do with being broken up with via e-mail, and having heard nothing for so long.

Y'know, in the relationship with EEFFH, I was systematically emotionally-starved-to-death. I am totally not interested in having another relationship where there's no emotional thoughtfulness.

No comments: