Monday, January 28, 2008

Progress!

I just accepted the position of technical writer at Virtual Hold Technology in Akron, Ohio.

VHT has been voted as one of the best companies to work for in Ohio. They make virtual queueing software and, in the past three years, have tripled their revenues and doubled the number of employees.

The benefits are fabulous, the pay is good, and the people I've met really nice.

I've asked for my last day at IBM to be February 15th, then on the weekend of 2/16 I'll run out to San Diego to meet my step-grandchildren and step-daughter-in-law before heading east.

Here's a virtual clink of the virtual champagne glass with each of you. Thanks for all the encouragement over the past year as I papered the eastern United States with my résumés.

2 comments:

Traveler said...

Congratulations on a job well earned! Their gain, our loss.

Traveler

Jill said...

Ditto
xoxo