Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It Never Ends!

When I arrived home from work today, expecting to see a new reverse osmosis filter, a repaired kitchen faucet, the absence of a not-attached-to-the-water-line-anymore hose bib on the patio, and the repositioning of the pool shower enclosure, I found all except the kitchen faucet. Turns out the gizmo on the faucet that switches it from stream to spray was broken. The plumber had not called me at the office to alert me to this problem. He had just written me a nice little note.

I don't have time for nice little notes. I need things done NOW! I am running on sheer stress, and if my hair isn't completely gray by the time I get this house ready, I'll be shocked. Really.

So I called the plumbing supervisor, my guy Danny, and then raced over to Lowe's to buy a new kitchen faucet.

And that now means I have one less hour to work on straightening the house.

Done. I want this process done.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As someone in the same boat of trying to sell a house and things keep cropping up - I feel your frustration...

On the flip side - take a big deep breath - 4 of the 5 were done and he did leave a note, not just leave without any communication ... so there is some good stuff to be grateful for! :)

Barbara the Forever optomist!