Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Migraine P.S.

I forgot to mention the chills. When all your blood is hanging around in your head, causing all that pain, then it's not getting to your extremities. The result is you feel you're freezing to death. It can be 90 degrees or more outside (which, I'm thankful, it's not) but all you want is more and more and more covers piled on top.

I laid here this morning under my nice 400 thread count sateen sheet, blanket and quilt, with a fleecy jacket over my arms. I waited patiently for Boston to come in to say good morning (actually, he said, "Grandma, what are you still doing here?") so I could ask him to get my warm bathrobe and put it over me to increase the heat.

The pain in my head isn't enough. I have to also have nausea and chills.

Welcome to the world of migraines.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I so hope you feel better soon.
xoxojill