Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Gratuitary Gland

Thanks to my cyberfriend FiveHusbands, I've become a big fan of Zappo's corporate blogs. I already thought their methods of marketing shoes was inspired, but when FiveHusbands pointed me to their blogs and I learned more about their corporate culture, I was enamored of them. Their CEO Twitters all day long, the employees are paid to leave their jobs after a month if they feel they don't fit in, and they have the best inspirational blog I've ever seen. I love to read it every day!

Let me share with you what Dr. Vik, a.k.a. "Coach", wrote a couple of days ago. It really resonated with me, especially in my current financial state.


Gratuitary Gland?

It's kind of like the Pituitary gland.

But instead of its primary role of providing growth of your body, the Gratuitary gland is in control of positive growth in your life.

Its function is stimulated by being grateful and showing gratitude for all the blessing we have in our lives which promotes future growth...the more we use it.

So continue to be grateful and show gratitude, and the positive process will continue to work by itself.

Yours in Trust the Process - Coach

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that Jan -

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a cool concept. I think I need to introduce some of this into my own work culture. We need some gratuitary gland development there. And I was so happy to see you on twitter!

Lucy said...

Love the gratitutary gland! This post prompted me to go and check out five husbands. Her blog is wonderful...so many layers.