Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy Birthday to Frank

When I first met Frank last October, I asked when his birthday was. He said "June 21st" and I asked if he was kidding. I figured he had seen my e-mail address (jaycie622) and correctly figured out that my birthday was June 22nd and was just playing with me.

It's been fun through the past eight months, as we progressed from dating to becoming dear friends, to know we had a joint birthday coming up.

I called him this morning and told him we were the same age today. Alas, tomorrow I'll zoom ahead.

If you haven't gathered from all I've written about Frank/The Gardener over the past eight months, I'll tell you he's a very generous man, selfless, and devoted to his friends. And cute, to boot. As well as great fun for all the fillies in the stable.

So Happy Birthday, Frank. I hope your day includes some peaceful garden time.

Rather than posting just one photo of him or his garden, I'll share the album with you.

No comments: