Monday, June 11, 2007

Beautiful Music to Sip/Shop/Dream By

Many of you know I used to make Beautiful Music to Shop By at Nordstrom in the Washington, DC, area. When I moved out to Continental Ranch in 2003, I was blessed to move in across the street from a remarkable woman, LaVerne Davis Lawrence. LaVerne puts on a show for her friends ever spring, and in 2004 I was her accompanist. Oh, do we work nicely together.

LaVerne knows I want to leave Tucson, and wants to get as many notes as possible from her head and my hands to digital memory. LaVerne and her husband David and I have had several recording sessions to accomplish this effort. I share with you the outcome of those sessions:

June 2006
Someone to Watch Over Me
Stardust
The Very Thought of You

June 2007
It's Magic
The Nearness of You

No comments: