Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We're Havin' A Heat Wave

It's Hawaiian shirt day at Virtual Hold Technology and, noting the lack of a Hawaiian shirt in my closet, I made a new shirt for the occasion.

I look at my Google home page and note the weather in Tucson today is sunny and 106 degrees for a high temp. (Boston looks at my Tucson weather feed and says "sun, sun, sun, sun, sun". I'm thinking he misses a little of that sun.)

In Akron, on the other hand, where we're wearing flip-flops and short sleeved shirts, it's raining and the high will be 63 degrees. Brrr.

So I miss the heat a little. But not at night in a house where there is no air conditioning. When I get home tonight I'll throw open my bedroom window and enjoy the cool breeze. That would never happen in mid-June in Tucson!

- - - - -
When I went to the other side of the building this morning to show my creative coworker my Hawaiian shirt creation, she said, "We (she and the two women who sit next to her) were talking about you yesterday, how creative you are and what style you have." So nice to hear.

Make it your mission today to compliment someone!

No comments: