Monday, June 23, 2008

It Was A Very Good Day

Okay, if you're wanting a post-mortem, yesterday was a very good day. The babes had spent the night with our friend Marcia so Tyler and I could return from Blossom without rushing. (Jaci was shooting a wedding in Akron at Stan Hywet Hall. She's got a darling slideshow of Ridley's birthday on her blog this morning. Watch this week for the Stan Hywet photos, including a fabulous rainbow behind the bride and groom. Truly a memorable picture!)

After I picked the babes up from Marcia's, we stopped at Plaza Donuts for treats, then went home and ate donuts and I opened cards and a set of garment fitting DVDs from Threads Magazine that I've been coveting. We listened to the rebroadcast of Prairie Home Companion and then ate slices of an ice cream cake Tyler had gotten for me. I took the babes with me to Jo-Ann Fabrics and Home Depot, and also did some sewing and laundry (love accomplishing things!) throughout the day. Then Boston requested an "alone night" with Grandma and we talked as we fell asleep.

A good day. So far, 58 ain't so bad.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stan Hywet is an amazing locale - I went there for Ohio Mart. Can't wait to see the pics!