Sunday, March 30, 2008

Yumm-Aaaah!

Every time I traveled back east during my eight years in Tucson, I would wander from gate to gate at the airports drooling over all the good looking, well-dressed men.

I think even an ordinary looking man, when he bothers with his appearance, can grab a woman's eyes. Conversely, a good looking man, when he dresses haphazardly, as so many Tucson men are prone to do, is rendered far less striking, far less compelling.

When I went to Easter brunch with Ron and Marcia at the Youngstown Country Club last week, I thought I had reached heaven. Truly: so many men, so little time. And yet they were all there with their families, with their rings prominently displayed. Where's my handsome well-dressed man? I want to be draped on the arm of one of these gorgeous men!

I'm so glad to be back in the eastern half of the country, to be away from the veritable wasteland that is Tucson couture. Even if I can't have my own man who knows how to tie a tie, at least I can enjoy the eye candy.

No comments: