Thursday, February 22, 2007

What Was I Thinking?!

I agreed to host the monthly board meeting for Tucson Chamber Artists at my home tomorrow night. Oh geez. That means I have to clean house!! Would somebody just slap me upside the head next time I do anything so silly?!

On the brighter side, the music room/parlor/whatever-you-want-to-call-it is already clean, because Tyler and I hauled the Oriental rug out from under the piano to send to Ohio. Maybe if I just keep ridding myself of possessions, I would have nothing left to straighten and clean. Hmmm. There's a thought.

Oh, and thank you to my friend Jill Becker who keeps asking me to accompany her when she has UAPresents tasks. She's getting me further acculturated and pulling me out of my missing-the-kids depression. Saturday night we're going to hear Chava Alberstein at the Fox Theatre. I like most any music when there's talent involved, and I've been wanting to see the Fox. Thanks Jill!

No comments: