Sunday, February 25, 2007

Self-Disclosure

My Beadmaker Buddy Bindy tagged me and I'll include my responses here for your amusement or amazement.

In no particular order...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Promotion and public service writer at WDBO-TV in Orlando
2. Staff accompanist at Walt Disney World, Dickens Caroler at WDW
3. Bookkeeper at Condominium Management, Inc. in Sarasota
4. Programmer and tech writer at IBM

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. You've Got Mail
2. Sleepless in Seattle
3. When Harry Met Sally
4. Joe Versus the Volcano ("I have no response to that")
Ummmm do we see a theme here?

Four places I lived:
1. Orlando, FL
2. Madison, WI
3. Ft. Worth/Dallas, TX
4. Washington, DC & environs

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Paris
2. Cashiers, NC
3. Hilton Head Island, SC
4 Hawaii

My favorite foods:
1. Bread - dark, chewy, seedy
2. Creme Brulee
3. Ben & Jerry's Coffee Toffee Crunch (or whatever they're calling it now)
4. Olive Garden Salad and breadsticks - no onions, no peppers
(I just said these were my favorites. I didn't say it's what I eat a lot of!)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. With my grandbabies
2. Sitting in Cashion's Eat Place on Columbia Road in DC
3. At a concert in the Kennedy Center
4. Walking through England

No comments: