Tuesday, February 27, 2007

More on Dreams and Passions

I've been spending some of my unfocused minutes this morning thinking about arts and teaching and trying to figure out what has turned my brain in this direction regarding the future.

Doug (the Lemonade Tycoon) and I are having dinner this evening. He wants to pick my brain about warm glass. He knows everything about pottery and kilns and glazes, but thinks maybe he could teach a class in fusing and slumping glass, so wants to know what I know about that.

Todd, the attorney/real estate investor from two years ago, wants to talk to me about arts education in senior housing developments. Evidently he's working in a new development in Oro Valley and wants to find out what it takes to start such programs.

I must know more than I think I know, if these guys want to borrow my knowledge! Maybe I could find a way to make a living at this.

(Of course, Tyler and Jaci have been telling me that for years now.)

No comments: