Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Anxiety Dreams

I've started dreaming about being cramped for space. When I return to my home, I have to climb up a vertical ladder (like Boston's ladder to his top bunk) into a space where I can't stand up. The carpet in my space is an ugly dark plaid of rust and olive. In my dream I have no space to spread out.

In real life I've started losing things. I can't find my prescription sunglasses. I've lost my good jeans. I keep trying to straighten my room so it doesn't look so cluttered, but what can you do when you have all your personal possessions in 150 square feet?

There's a little English cottage three blocks away I have my eye on. There's another center hall Colonial a block away my realtor wants me to look at. I could have a "land contract" on that house (Ohio-speak for rent-to-own) for $400/month!. But I'm happy here. But I don't want to wear out my welcome. But I'm providing a needed service here. Ah, the dilemma of so many decisions.

Luckily, I don't have enough money in the bank to be able to make any kind of decision today about the matter.

But it is in my dreams. Don't you hate anxiety dreams?!

No comments: