Sunday, February 24, 2008

Trav'ling in Style



When I saw Maureen on Friday night on my way out of Tucson, she said I looked like an Okie. Here are the pics. Judge for yourself. ;-)



The Longaberger basket on top of Rudi's crate holds two small stuffed animals that Boston gave me two visits ago, along with "J.R.'s Kitty", a cat Beanie Baby that John's daughter gave him when he started getting ill and who has stayed with me ever since.



We've got this traveling thing figured out. He'll come out of the crate for five minutes and snuggles in my lap, then he goes back into the crate, lies down on my jacket and naps. So long as the door to the crate stays open, he's content. The meowing is at a minimum.



Jaci and Tyler and I define as happy animal as a cross-pawed animal. Case in point.



Rudi can't wait for me to finish in the shower each morning so he can go in and lick the fresh water off the floor. And he's not going to let a strange shower deter him from his appointed rounds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Cat-Mother,

Your photos of Rudi are darling. And you found a way to keep him happy in the car.

I must say, my comment about your car looking like an "okie" was a bit Rude-i.... (I was rude,not you, dearie.) Well, it was an interesting arrangement in the back seat. Did anything fall out?

jc said...

Nothing fell out and I'm still so upset because I can't find your angel or the sweet angel pendant I have for you. Maybe by the time you get to West Virginia I'll find it. One can only hope!