Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Then and Now

Here's a little morsel to amuse you on this day when I have not a moment to spare (beyond those I spend on this post!)


The first photo was a publicity shot at (then) Florida Technological University. The pianist is our beloved piano professor, Leonidas Sarakatsannis. The young man leaning over the piano is John Rickerson, the third (of three) piano majors in the department. The man in back is a local media celebrity, Russ something, as I recall. This photo appeared in the Orlando Sentinel to publicize an upcoming concert at the university.

The second photo was taken at the Top of the Rock, the observation deck on top of the Rockefeller Center.

I believe I weighed 120 pounds in the first photo. I weigh about 40 more now. PianoLady and I were 18 in the first photo and are 57 now.

Aren't old friends wonderful?! (I didn't say "aged.")

No comments: