Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday Travelogue

This is written as I'm sitting on the floor in O'Hare. You can do everything in airports nowadays. I'm charging my laptop, drinking Starbucks iced tea, and favoring my arm 'cause I just got a flu shot! I never have time to go to Walgreen's when they offer flu shots, so I grabbed the chance when I saw the nurse as I was walking back to my gate.

This morning Cheryl and I went to Chappaqua for brunch, but didn't see either Bill or Hillary. She drove me past tons of beautiful, overpriced houses. In exchange, I showed her the houses in Youngstown I'm interested in, including several under $100K. It's a different world!

I had a wonderful weekend, and Cheryl and I are already planning what we want to do for our fall weekend next year.

TTFN. I'm off to hop on a plane.

No comments: