Thursday, September 27, 2007

A Little Goes a Long Way

My entire shower time this morning was consumed, of course, with thoughts of teasing. I was remembering the man in Maryland who has offered to pop the question and buy me an enormous diamond, and would do so in a heartbeat, but will never get the chance because he has this overwhelming need to tease incessantly.

A year ago I posted about this man and his llama comments and what I really looked like at the time.

When I see this same issue popping up repeatedly over the course of time, I have to believe that it's a very important issue to me, and maybe not one that can be overcome.

When I was talking to Richard at Rio about it the other night, he said, "Just give it back to him. If he's wearing shorts, ask him what happened to the rest of the stork. Guys are sensitive about their legs." I told him that wasn't my style. Why would I find something someone is sensitive about and poke fun at that? I just don't get it. I don't get that as fun.

Would I rather be in a relationship that's filled with teasing or be alone? I'd rather be alone, thank you very much.

It's just cruel. Teasing = cruelty.

No comments: