Thursday, September 13, 2007

Daring to Hope, Daring to Believe

Last night, actually very early this morning, I read a very long note from the Biker. He closed by saying:

Just know that I will not go thru the rest of my life without having you in it.

After so many years of so much bullshit spoken by so many scoundrels, can this be true? My friends who introduced us tell me what a good guy he is. I look at my friends and remind myself how highly I respect them. I know they would never put me in any danger and I know they care about me and want the best for me. They've known this man for 50 years or more. There's an old saying that tigers don't change their stripes, so maybe this man is what he appears to be and says what he means and means what he says.

Maybe it's true.

Could it possibly be true?

No comments: