Friday, September 28, 2007

Attempting New Behaviors

I made meager attempts to practice uncruel teasing today. I had e-mailed the Biker yesterday that I was running out to get some highlights in my hair. When I got back home, there was an e-mail from him telling me not to make any changes. Again this morning I got an e-mail from him saying he hoped I hadn't done anything to my hair, and my response was that I had dyed it bright red.

Then we were e-mailing about what I was going to bring to L.A. He expressed concern that I was going to dreass really well and find some new guy on the plane. I told him I was going to wear the outfit that Hooter's waitress was wearing on Southwest when she was removed from the plane for being dressed inappropriately -- the white miniskirt, white tank top with lots of cleavage and tight sweater.

Do I get any points for trying, however lame the result?

No comments: