Monday, September 17, 2007

Favorite New Toy

When I was posting to my blog the other day, I noticed an announcement from Blogger about a new tool.

If you want to read the story of how the developers at Blogger invented this cool tool, you can read about it here.

Basically, you can see recently-uploaded photos that bloggers around the world are adding to their blogs. And if you see a photo that interests you, you can click on it and go straight to the blog on which it is posted. The tool is called Blogger Play.

Saturday afternoon I was watching the photos fly by, and saw one that looked like it might have been shot in Tucson. I clicked and landed on a blog written by an Australian. I was able to see some fabulous photos he had just shot on a journey through the Outback.

Armchair travel at its best!

2 comments:

Traveler said...

That's a cute new photo! No, not the bloggers site, yours!

jc said...

Thanks, Lee. I thought it was appropriate for someone who has spent her life looking over music stands.