Monday, December 10, 2007

Writing about Online Dating

My friend Gail Remaly told me about a book written by the daughter of a friend of hers in New Jersey. The author, Trisha Ventker, is a 30-something elementary school teacher, drop dead gorgeous, who tried online dating and wrote about her experiences. The book, Internet Dates from Hell, is available on Amazon and other stores.

The book arrived on Friday and I indulged in several long bubble baths over the weekend while I read through Trisha's experiences.

Many of you have encouraged me to write a book and, especially after reading the blog posts over the last 17 months, to write about my dating experiences. My friend Cindy in Florida has been encouraging me to write for about 30 years!

As I soaked and read, all I could think of was how much better I could have written that book.

So thank you for your encouragement. Once I get the house pulled together and on the market, I'll turn my attention to that.

No comments: