Sunday, July 30, 2006

The Speed of Heat, part two
The Center of the Universe

Had a brief exchange yesterday with my friend, the kayaker, regarding yesterday's post. As a result of that exchange, I have to admit that maybe I don't speak for all womankind regarding wanting to be the center of a man's attention. Or maybe we all do want to be the center of someone's attention, we just want it to be on our timetable.

As Mr. Match and I were discussing this blog a couple of weeks ago, I suggested that by reading it he might better understand how a woman's mind works regarding all this dating Scheiße. He quickly replied that there is not a man alive who understands how a woman's mind works.

So my caveat is this: the opinions expressed on this page are the author's alone and do not express the opinions of all womankind.

No comments: