Friday, July 07, 2006

Haicues

Evidently NM doesn't want to correspond if there's no chance of a date. I base that presumption on the lack of Haiku communication from him since my last verse to him. Anyway, he hadn't posted a photo; it is said of men who don't include photos in their profiles that they're probably married or in a "committed" (yeah, right) relationship and don't want their significant others to realize they're out cruisin' chicks.

One must wonder about a man (or woman) who chooses to pursue an extracurricular relationship instead of fixing the relationship at hand. Yeah, okay, I've been there and done that, but - past age 50 - I would expect people to have learned and do better.

I guess of the two analogies, the "grass is greener" must win out over the "bird in the hand" every time.

1 comment:

TJ said...

Either that, or he's missing an eye. Seems like an equally strong possibility to me.