Thursday, May 08, 2008

Moving Again

I'm getting so good at this moving routine,I'm doing it again.



The staff at Virtual Hold keeps growing, so the office space keeps having to be reconfigured to accommodate all the new employees. This weekend and next week the cubes that house the integration engineers, software engineers, and technical publications are being reconfigured. So everyone in those departments was moved into the training room today to wait for our new cubes.



This is my new "desk". You can tell it's mine because of the pictures of Boston and Ridley in the background. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I will be in a class in Cleveland, and when I come back on Thursday, it will be time to move again to my new cube.

I'm very lucky to work with a whole bunch of really nice people. I can put up with a cube to be in such a wonderful environment.

No comments: