Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Random Thoughts

Rereading yesterday's post, I'm not sure how Mr. Match would feel about the concept of "point of no return"!

And rethinking the conversation we had on Saturday night, when he said it's all about the competition: I don't parallel date. I don't know how. I have a hard time attracting one man, much less more than one. (Am I too intimidating? Or just too plain and ordinary?) But I wonder if a man will fight harder for your attention if he knows there's the chance you'll say "no" when he asks you out. When he called me from the plane yesterday morning, Mr. Match asked if he could see me Thursday night when he returns. If I had said I already had plans, how would he have reacted? Just gone home and done normal household things that night, or scurried around to find someone he could see?

Hopefully I'll never learn the answer to that question!

No comments: