Saturday, January 30, 2010

One Amazing Life!

It is simply amazing to me that everything in my life seems to be falling into place, all at once.

I learned over the past week that a new acquaintance in COChorus has much in common with me, including our advanced degrees and our interest in various arts and crafts and our obsession with running benefit auctions. And she expressed an opinion that even though I had problems with the Virginia bar, I should be able to take the Ohio bar with success.

And through the Jazzman I have made a new friend who shares fiber interests with me, including art quilts and a special form of fabric dyeing we both enjoy.

And when everything else in my life is good, I don't mind my job quite so much.

Friends at work are commenting on how I'm constantly smiling as I walk around the office.

The darkness has turned to daylight. Hot damn! I'm one lucky girl.

No comments: