Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Who? What? When? Where? Why?

Yesterday I called my dermatologist's office to make an appointment to get all my little thingies (that's the proper medical term, right?) zapped. The next available appointment is February 12, 2008.

I've been putting out résumés for over a year now. Can you imagine how hard it is for me to imagine still being here in February?

Today I put a number of résumés in to positions in D.C. One is for a web administrator position with Chorus America. My friend Robin Perry Allen works there and agrees with me that I'm probably overqualified, but would love to see me work there. Then I started looking at condos and apartments in the area. Hey, I could get a thousand-square-foot studio apartment in Alexandria for a mere $1450 per month.

Why is there no easy answer? Why is there no quick answer?

I'm trying to be patient, but I don't like it at all.

No comments: