Sunday, July 08, 2007

Just Call Me Mary Ann

The Professor and I are going to hang out today, and I'm really looking forward to the experience.

I've had a tough couple of days at work (a confusing set of announcements coming on Tuesday, plus our offices being moved this week) and e-mailed him on Thursday saying how much I'd like a do-nothing no-responsibilities day. That, plus my stated desire to see the 20+ baby Gambel's quail that are toddling around his yard, led him to invite me up for the day.

I'm taking laptop, Photoshop manual and swimsuit, and will be stopping at Safeway for berries on my way up to the foothills. He has things to do; I have things to do. We're going to see how we like doing our things in close proximity to one 'nother.

I'm hopeful that this might be the start of a shared Sunday tradition.

1 comment:

Traveler said...

Zipity doo dah, zipity yea! My, oh my, what a beautiful day!

I certainly hope it was!