Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Raising Sweetness

I had the babes for quite a bit of the weekend. When I brought them back to my house after Saturday evening's photo shoot with Jaci's favorite photographer, the fabulous Kim Reed, they wanted to go to Subway for sandwiches. When we found Subway already closed, Boston said, disappointedly, "But I like to eat there. They have such nice, fresh food." We went on to McDonald's and had a pleasant time eating and chatting.

When we got home, I got busy straightening up the kitchen, and noticed Boston writing something, but didn't pay any attention. A few minutes later, he said, "Grandma, there's something on the wall in the next room." I walked in and found this sweet note. Really, what seven-year-old knows to sign a note "Sincerely"? And "by the way". C'mon!


I totally love the enormous hearts these children have, and credit their parents with creating that!

No comments: