Thursday, December 28, 2006

Meant to Be? Nah!

My subscription on Match expires today or tomorrow and I will not renew. So I thought I'd search one more time. Lo and behold, there was a man from work to whom I had been introduced six months ago by my CTG manager who thought we would really like each other. He also works with another dear friend of mine who transferred out here from Gaithersburg 15 years ago.

So I wrote him a note, asking if he remembered meeting me. I got a very disinterested note back from him (yeah, okay, so at least he responded) saying he did remember meeting me and was surprised I had found him on Match as he just joined in the last day or two.

This disinterested note matched his total lack of interest when we were introduced in the cafeteria.

Are we getting the feeling that Tucson is not my home?

I'm home sick today with bad sore throat, coughing, and general cold junk. To add injury to illness, Marcello just bit my leg. Waaah. Nobody wants me.

No comments: