Thursday, March 19, 2009

Words for Driving

My long daily commute requires some sort of intervention to keep me awake and focused on the road. I use podcasts and audio books to stay on task.

Currently I'm listening to "One Fifth Avenue" by Candace Bushnell, who also wrote "Sex and the City". Chick lit. Beach book. Trash novel. This book has no redeeming social value, but it has one great bit of commuter value: I can't wait to get in the car and turn it on again to see what comes next.

I may be reading a trashy novel this week, but I'm awake and arriving alive.

What are you reading?

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Still listening to World Without End by Ken Follett. LOVE IT!!! And Reading New Moon by Stephenie Meyer and am completely amazed I have been sucked into these teenager/pre-teen books about vampires! LOL!