Sunday, March 29, 2009

There's a New Man in My Life!

Okay, I'm pulling your leg. Or obfuscating the truth.

A friend of Tyler's has been having trouble finding a decent place to live while he waits for the months to fly off the calendar so he can requalify for a VA mortgage. He has joint custody of a darling daughter who is friends with my grands, so he needs a nice place where she can feel at home whenever she's with her dad.

I have way too much space, and a few extra bills while I get settled in the new house. And I was the beneficiary of enormous kindness and hospitality from Tyler and Jaci for the past year. I strongly believe in paying forward the gifts of others.

Brad is enabling me to pay forward T&J's kindness. I am enabling him to save some money while he prepares to buy a house, and to have a lovely home environment to bring his sweet M to. He's also enabling me to be less lonely when I ramble around this space by myself.

Sounds like a win-win situation to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am becoming new friends with Brad, and enjoying every minute of it. I think you got yourself a good tenant there. Have yet to meet the little one yet, but when doesn't the fresh sunshine of a child light up a day. Good blessings to both of you.