Friday, May 14, 2010

Who Are You and Why Are You Here?

The cats are used to hosting parties all day long every day. Great parties with unlimited cat treats and clean litter boxes. They don't have to answer to me; they just invite all their friends.

Now, suddenly, I'm working at home. They're not alone during the day any more. They are not free to just do what they want.

They frequently sleep together on Ridley's bed. Whenever I walk past the open bedroom door, Angel looks up at me as if to say, "Why are you here? Can't you just go away?!" Rudi says nothing. He just ignores me and continues sleeping.

Really, if I had known my life was going to take this turn, I wouldn't have gotten Angel to keep Rudi company. Rudi would have just had me to keep him company. Think how much money I would have saved!

No comments: