Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Beauty in the Valley

My new job requires me to research and think and write marketing materials for clients, which I greatly enjoy doing. I feels much more like exercise for my brain than the technical writing I've been doing for the past two years. It's much more like the writing I was doing at IBM in Tucson, which I loved. In doing my research and preparation, sometimes I come across bits of media that are simply irresistible.

In that vein, I share with you a video narrated by photographer Greg Miller. Miller is a photographer who came to Youngstown in April to shoot the images that would accompany the Inc. magazine article Sempre Youngstown. I posted several weeks ago about this article.

I loved Miller's script in this video. He found in Youngstown some of the beauty that we get to see on a daily basis.

Greg, I hope you'll come back and visit us again to meet more of our friendly, upbeat people and see more of our beauty, both man-made and natural.



Photo credit: Greg Miller

No comments: