Tuesday, August 24, 2021

The Hackney Pouch from Sew Sweetness

This cute pouch, handy to store so many of your small treasures, is from the Minikins Season 3 collection of patterns, designed by Sara Lawson for her company, Sew Sweetness. I'm entering it in the August challenge and have to link it to my URL, but my regular blog is suddenly and inexplicably not reachable. I'll contact GoDaddy when I can carve some time away from the piano.

The beautiful hydrangea digital print quilting cotton is designed by Chong-A Hwang for Timeless Treasures. I got mine from 4my3boyz.com, but you can also find it by using these search terms: "Timeless Treasures - Misty: CD6897 Black Packed Hydrangea - Digital Fabric"

The pattern is available in this collection.

Other wonderful bag patterns designed by Sara are available here.

No comments: