Monday, November 10, 2008

There's More to a Man Than Looks

I stopped in Starbucks this morning for my mocha and sat for a few minutes with a crossword puzzle.

There were three men sitting with their coffee. One was reading the newspaper; the other two were talking. Talking about how horrible the Obama win was, and how detrimental for our area and the nation.

Listening to them made me realize that I may see someone who is attractive, and may learn he's single and looking, but that doesn't give me a clue to what goes on inside his brain.

It's such a long, tortuous journey to find someone compatible to spend time with.

In the long run, is it worth the effort.

I no longer know the answer to that question.

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Yes. MY answer to your question is: yes it is worth the effort. Although I admit I couldn't quite tell if you were asking or simply thinking out loud ...

TJ said...

I submit that it is not, but that the alternative is intolerable.