Friday, February 04, 2011

Done Frogging

You are to be commended for not complaining when I left my "Frogging" post up for so long. PianoLady did send me an e-mail saying, essentially, "Get off your butt, Woman!" So I am getting off my butt and back to this blog.

I finished the sweater Tuesday a week ago (1/25/11), blocked it overnight, and wore it on Wednesday afternoon to pick up the babes from dance class for Dinner-with-Grandma. Why? Because my knitting buddies Tani and Jen have kids in dance at the same time. I knew they would appreciate my sweater.

As I walked into the waiting room, they applauded. And I smiled!

Tani whipped out her phone and snapped these pics.

Love this sweater!!!



(Okay, I must learn better ways to stand when modeling a new garment. This pic could be sooo much more attractive if I didn't look like a paper doll!)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Thank you Piano Lady! This blog is my first read of the day and my way of staying in touch as I have avoided signing up for FaceBook. xoxo